Safer and healthier than bleach, and very inexpensive at any drugstore.
1. Take one capful and hold in your mouth to 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill bacteria such as salmonella.
5. Treat foot fungus by spraying a 50:50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% (USP) peroxide for 5-10 minutes several times daily. This can heal gangrene.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50:50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system, which can be harmed by bleach or most other disinfectants.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50:50 mixture whenever you have a cold or plugged nasal passages. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then
gently blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for 10 minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50:50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde like the hair dye packages, but more
natural highlights if your hair is light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. Add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it
gently and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
13. Clean mirrors with the 50:50 solution: no streaking!