I wrote a letter for the Action Network letter campaign “Support the Juneau Renewable Energy Strategy.” On November 20th, the Energy Strategy will come before the CBJ Assembly
Shocker: Comparing deaths from medical drugs, vitamins, all US wars by Jon Rappoport March 29, 2014 www.nomorefakenews.com People want to believe medical science gives us, at any given moment, the best of all possible worlds. And of course, the best of all possible worlds must have its enemies: the quacks who sell unproven snake oil.
The richest 1 percent of the world’s population now owns more than half of global wealth, and the top 10 percent owns about 90 percent.
Legal Resources for Seniors Veterans Benefits for Seniors Making the Move to Assisted Living Keeping Seniors Safe with While Remodeling Disaster Preparedness for Seniors Advanced Care Planning Home Accommodations for Seniors Tips for Seniors to Declutter and Organize their Home Elder Care Resources
FAQ #1: How are naturopathic doctors educated, trained, and licensed? Accredited naturopathic medical schools are four-year, in-residence, hands-on medical programs consisting of a minimum of 4,100 hours of class and clinical training. During naturopathic medical school, students are educated in the biomedical sciences as well as the latest advances in science in combination with natural approaches to therapy. They also study disease prevention and clinical techniques. In addition to a standard medical curriculum, schools require their graduates to complete four years of training in disciplines such as clinical nutrition, acupuncture, homeopathic medicine, botanical medicine, physical medicine, and counseling. For at least the final two years of their medical program, naturopathic medical students intern in clinical settings under the close supervision of licensed professionals. Given the importance of hands-on, clinical experience for naturopathic medical students, the accrediting body for naturopathic medical colleges does not recognize degrees from online programs of study. Differences between how MDs and DOs and naturopathic doctors are trained The general educational structure for naturopathic doctors is comparable to that of conventional medical doctors (MDs) and osteopathic doctors...
How Kids Can Talk to Parents About Depression Treating and Living with Anxiety Addiction and Depression: Treating Co-Occurring Disorders A Navigation Guide to Self-Discovery During Your Addiction Recovery Journey Recognizing and Treating Depression During Pregnancy Marriage and Mental Health: How to Cope When Your Spouse Has Been Diagnosed with Schizophrenia 7 Tips for Creating a Healthy and Positive Work Environment A Healthy Home is a Happy Home: How to Optimize Your Home for Healthy, Stress-free Living
http://www.medscape.com/ http://www.medscape.com/ http://www.medscape.com/ Hot off the press new protocol for improving cognitive function and reversing many measurable parameters of mild cognitive impairment (MCI), the precursor to early dementia and eventually Alzheimer’s, which until now has been considered an irreversible disease. No drugs have worked. The “new protocol” (book will be published in the spring, by Dr. Dale Bredesen) states that our brains make amyloid to PROTECT against toxic insults, which are the actual cause of decay of cognitive function. Dr. Bredesen talks about 3 types of Alzheimer’s, which has been borne out by many meta-analyses.
ORENDA If you are looking for a good weight loss program, I do recommend ORENDA’s CLEAN/BURN/SHAPE program. Check it out. Very high quality, and with enough variety to maintain all necessary nutrients, based on whole foods but adding thermogenic (fat burning) ingredients. There’s a lot about this program on the ORENDA website. What I want to focus on here is the AWAKEN/CLEANSE/FEED program, which is truly unique and designed to facilitate deep detox. You get a discount if you buy the whole system, called the ORENDA ULTIMATE PACK. Deep cleaning involves improving immune function. Our immune system is mostly white blood cells, and the lymphatic channels. White blood cells contain sacks of enzymes, called lysosomes, which break down any “foreign” tissue in the body, including parasites, pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungal overgrowth, and undigestible food. About 75% of the burden on our immune system over our lifetime occurs across the “tube” (gastro-intestinal tract). The other 25% is through the nose and into the lungs. Ideally, we want food digested in the tube only, without involving the immune system. The saliva is...
Cancer patients live longer and better with mixed modalities.