HOMEOPATHIC IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE
Disease/Homeopathic Immunizing Nosode
Small Pox & Chicken pox/Variolinum
1. Begin at age 6 months during an illness free period. Try to be consistent by administering the vaccinations at the same time each year, i.e fall or spring etc..
2. Administer the remedy 1X per day for 2 days, then wait an additional 5 days before administering the next nosode. This allows for you to observe for a
reaction, and if one is seen, wait an additional week before administering the next medicine.
3. During the administration of the homeopathic vaccinations, supplement with extra Vitamin C and thymus extract.
4. Repeat the series each year at the same time until the child is 12 years old.
5. If the child is exposed to one of the diseases, administer a dose of the corresponding nosode to re-stimulate the immune system. Additional
homeopathic medicines may also be utilized following exposure.
6. Consider administering tetanus toxoid as well as this covers the toxin exposure while the Ledum covers the puncture wound.
7. As Polio is obtained by the oral route, oral administration of the vaccine usually does not cause problems except for in immuno-compromised patients.
you can order a homeopathic vaccination kit from Homeopathic Education Services in Berkeley, California, USA.Â Tel # 800-359-9051
written by Tom Kruzel, ND
posted here with permission of
Rockwood Natural Medicine Clinic